CAMUS Ile de Ré Fine Island is a Cognac like no other from the westernmost vineyards of France, with a uniquely distinctive, marine taste profile, deeply linked to its island provenance.
The calcareous and sandy soils of the Island contribute the vigor of the vines while the natural abundance of seaweed (kelp) and the sea spray wind-swept over the vineyards give a typically marine composition to the grapes, richer in iodine.
The unique island climate, windy but warmer than the continent creates also the perfect environment for a steady and consistent maturation in barrels.
The result is a smooth and balanced Cognac, with marine notes that make it entirely unique in the category, best served neat, on ice or in cocktails.
CAMUS COGNAC ÎLE DE RÉ FINE ISLAND TASTING NOTES
COLOR: Deep golden with amber highlights.
NOSE: Elegant and fresh, with lively notes of white fruits.
PALATE: Crisp, with a sweet nutty framework balanced by rich mineral hints.
- Aperitif, with seafood canapés or oysters
- After dinner, with fine pastry
- Served in a tulip-shaped tasting glass at room temperature of 18°C (64.4°F)
- On the rocks: served in a short and heavy tumbler glass with block ice
• Delivery worldwide with La Poste - Colissimo, a reliable and flexible service.
• Preparation and shipping on the same day for orders placed before 3p.m, Monday to Friday.
• Delivery time: usually between 2 to 5 working days depending on the country of shipment.
• Protection of your precious bottles with ergonomic, discreet and secure packaging.
NB: For Countries outside EU buying items ex. VAT, be aware you have to pay import taxes according to the laws of that specific country. In case of returns we are not able to return any duties or taxes, as this is paid to and handled directly between you (the customer) and your country.