"Welcome to Château du Plessis, in the heart of the Borderies, the smallest and oldest vineyard of the Cognac appellation, the cradle of my family and a testimony to our history.
I would like to treat you to an exceptional and unique experience: an immersive experience in this place that is so dear to me and that I hope will be just as special, delightful and inspiring for you.
This is like your home here and I hope you have a great time."
The Château du Plessis is an intimate family place.
Three suites await you in a refined setting with a view of the park or the cellars: the Elegance suite, the Ile de Ré suite and the Borderies suite.
Each room consists of a bedroom and a living room with all the comforts worthy of this amazing place (mini bar, satellite TV, Wi-Fi - minimum surface of 40 m²).
Each season brings new experiences; the rhythm of the vineyard, the distillation process and the work of the cellar master, all unforgettable moments that you will remember later when tasting one of our cognacs or perhaps your own.
Terms and conditions of your stay and booking:
- The hosting of events, cocktail parties or any other reception is strictly forbidden.
- No more than 10 people are allowed to have lunch or dinner.
- The Château is an indoor non-smoking area.
- Animals are not allowed.
- A credit card payment of €4,000 will be requested upon arrival as a deposit.
- Photos of menu items are not contractual for the Pairing and Immersion experiences.