"Welcome to the Château du Plessis, in the heart of the Borderies, the smallest and oldest vintage of the Cognac appellation, cradle of my family and witness of our history.
I propose you to live an exceptional and unique experience: an immersion in this place which is so dear to me and which, I hope, will be for you just as special, pleasant and inspiring.
You are at home here and I wish you a pleasant time of conviviality."
The Château du Plessis is a family and intimate place.
3 suites are at your disposal according to your desires to enjoy a refined setting with views of the park or the cellars. La Suite Elégance, Ile de Ré or Borderies.
Each suite of more than 40 m² offers a bedroom and a living room with mini bar and all the comforts worthy of this exceptional place.
You will take the time to enjoy the calm and refinement of this place for an unforgettable stay.
Each season, new experiences; to the rythm of the vineyard, the distillation campaign and the work of the cellar master, so many unforgettable moments that you will remember later by tasting one of our cognacs or perhaps yours.
Conditions of stay and booking:
- Holding events, cocktails or any reception is strictly prohibited.
- Lunches or dinners are allowed for a maximum of 10 people.
- Le Château is a non-smoking indoor space.
- Animals are not accepted.
- A CB footprint of €4,000 will be requested upon arrival as a deposit.
- The pictures of the dishes are non-contractual for Pairing and Immersion Experiences.