Deep dive into the exceptional Master Blender experience at home with a CAMUS Ambassador and create your own XO by blending Cognacs from different provenances.
During this Master Blender (2 hours), you will discover the subtleties of eaux-de-vie over 10 years old (XO quality) from the 4 vintages of Fins Bois, Borderies, Petite Champagne and Grande Champagne. You will learn the fine art of blending and create a completely tailor-made Cognac fitting your taste.
At the end of the Virtual Master Blender, you will receive your XO cognac at your home in a 50 cl bottle packaged in an elegant box which will make this blend unforgettable.
Your kit is composed of:
- 1 Map of the CRUs with a space for your notes
- 4 customized glasses to taste and discover the subtleties of each CRU
- 1 glass to create your blend
- 4 samples of XO Fins Bois, Borderies, Petite Champagne and Grande Champagne cognacs
- 5 cl empty bottle in which you will place your blend
- 1 pipette
- 1 measuring cylinder
How to do it ?
Upon receipt of the kit, scan the QRCode inside and book an appointment with a CAMUS Ambassador. Then log in for your Virtual Master Blender according to the schedule you have chosen.
Let our Ambassador guide you and immerse yourself in the intensely aromatic CAMUS universe : discovery, tasting, blending.
You are now the Master Blender and your blend will now appear in the CAMUS Book of Blends alongside our other XO cognacs.
At the end of this unique experience, receive your XO Cognac at your home in an elegant box to share this unique blend with your friends (maximum delivery time: 3 weeks).
• Delivery worldwide with La Poste - Colissimo, a reliable and flexible service.
• Preparation and shipping on the same day for orders placed before 3p.m, Monday to Friday.
• Delivery time: usually between 2 to 5 working days depending on the country of shipment.
• Protection of your precious bottles with ergonomic, discreet and secure packaging.
NB: For Countries outside EU buying items ex. VAT, be aware you have to pay import taxes according to the laws of that specific country. In case of returns we are not able to return any duties or taxes, as this is paid to and handled directly between you (the customer) and your country.